- They refer you to their profile on Friendster. Where it lists as qualifications: “Twitter is hot. I’m a twerp. Coincidence? I think not.”
- Their Twitter profile: Following 12,782, Followers 6, Tweets 2
- Their Facebook vanity profile: http://www.facebook.com/HowDoYouUseThisAnyhow?
- “LinkedIn is, like, for people with jobs.”
- They’re under 26. (Revenge for http://www.valleyprblog.com/social-media/a-rant-why-older-generations-shouldnt-blog/)
- They’re over 50. (Other than me, of course.)
- Their resume’ includes any of these campaigns. Worse, their resume’ includes all of these campaigns: http://blog.thoughtpick.com/2009/06/10-social-media-campaigns-that-failed-avoid-their-mistakes.html
- They utter the phrase “but you have to be a part of the conversation” as the answer to every question. In fact, be wary if they use that as the answer to any question.
- “Metrics, shmetrics. We don’t need no stinking measurement.”
- They’re unfamiliar with YouTube but they’ve Dugg YouPorn. Multiple times. Per hour.
Filed under: Uncategorized |